Monday, June 15, 2015

Myself

Myself



                             My name is Austin Bleu D.Maxey,age 16.I lived at Buhangin Davao City.My mothers' name is Ramona Lisa Maxey,she is just a housewife.My father is James Philip McCranie,he is a disc jockey(DJ).I have 4 siblings their name is Andrew Robert Maxey,Amona Jenny Maxey,Angelisa Tania Maxey and Athena Alleria Maxey.


                              My Hobby is to play basketball,billiard and video games such as dota.I also love to read books and dance.I sleep a lot and I eat a lot.I also love to travel although I have issues of seasickness.


                              I am a friendly,humble and an optimist person.I always search of fun to kill boredom.I have many friends,we love to go to other places in search for fun.We even go to Toril and Matina just to play basketball which of course fun.

           
                              Although I have many problems,I am always smiling because as I have said earlier I am an optimist person or a positive thinker.I set my mind that no matter what happens I must smile and always think positive because I know that everything will be alright in the end.
                             
                              


No comments:

Post a Comment